Canada’s #1 English Language Summer Camp
Who we are
Kingswood Study Group’s two age based summer language programs have proven to be an invaluable stepping stone in students’ progress in learning English as well as life skills and future careers. Making new friends, taking part in fun adventures, and exploring nature are memories that last a lifetime.
English and Multi Activity Program (Ages 9-13)
Global Teen Program (Ages 14-17)
Qualified Highly Trained Staff
Premier boarding schools
World Famous Excursions
Leadership and Life skill Development
See Our Programs
- Brentwood College Vancouver Island boasts over a kilometer of its own private waterfront and is internationally regarded as Canada’s leading boarding school.
Queen Margaret’s School
- Queen Margaret’s School features one of the best and most internationally recognized equestrian programs in Canada.
Quest University Whistler
- Quest University is located close to the internationally renowned resort of Whistler & 73 kilometres from Vancouver. Proximity to both locations allows for a variety of day trips.
- Over 35 years operating experience in Summer Language Activity Camps with excellence
- Head office in Vancouver Canada with multilingual year-round staff with a 24-hour contact turnaround
- Entry placement and exit tests
- Workbooks for continued at-home education
- Certified teachers qualified to teach English as a foreign language
- 24-hour emergency contact phone number available during all programs
- Premier College and University Campuses with the best accommodation, amenities and activity facilities
- Opportunities to explore the natural wonders of Canada’s westernmost province with exciting and safe excursions
- Safety of students is our No.1 priority
- Programs and activities that are time-tested and proven to help students improve English skills, make friends from all around the world, learn leadership skills and develop self-confidence which will enhance their future careers
“The Kingswood Experience was truly fantastic! From start to finish my daughter learned more than English and will have memories forever. I can’t recommend enough to any parent.”
-Anthony Chung, Hong Hong
“Everyone at Kingswood was very helpful, friendly and all efforts were made to give my son a truly unforgettable experience whilst learning English. I would send him back every year if possible!
Elvia Martinez – Mexico City